Sunday, September 26, 2010

creepy dream

so beings that I don’t use this blog for anything, I mine as well use it for a dream journal. It’s 5:46 and I just awoke soaked in sweat from this INSANELY CREEPY dream.

Apparently I was dating a guy who thought it would be a good idea to get a pet spider. Now this spider was not of the hairy/fuzzy variety like most pet spiders are. No, No, No... This little bastard (mom, this is a legitimate term beings that spiders don’t have fathers, now do they?) was pin-legged with white and black stripes and a creepy medium-sized black body. Obviously, not something I could grow to love. Who could, is the question. Now, any of you that know me, know I have arachnophobia. I freaking HATE spiders! So here I am, in my “boyfriend’s” (I put this in quotations because I highly doubt the fact that I would have a boyfriend who would buy a pet spider, or rather that I would stay with a boyfriend who got one and kept it.) apartment hanging out whilst he lets this spider crawl all over the place. And not only creepy crawl mind you, this little bastard jumps too! Let me be more specific, apparently this spider has an infinity to black so he jumps on me! Now in the dream, I was wearing black the whole time and regardless of how many times he was plucked off of me, regardless of where or what I was hiding behind, he always managed to find me. I know you’re wondering why he was able to in the first place, but that’s the best part. My gem of a “boyfriend” ((*sarcasm)) didn’t like the idea of caging his spider, so I was stuck with living, sleeping, and eating with a spider crawling around all the time. I’m squirming now even thinking about it . Needless to say this nightmare awoke me from my sleep, literally drenched in sweat, and hitting myself making sure there are no creepy crawlers on me right now, and I have no idea why I’m dreaming of damn spiders…

I know I live in Georgia and I’m pretty much faced with them on a daily basis. I can deal with that. I mean I’m sure there are spiders crawling on me at night, I know they crawl on me when I go to the outhouse, and they’re everywhere. But, having spiders here is entirely different than having spiders in America. I mean yeah there’s Granddaddy Longlegs and other that crawl around, but it’s called spray!!! Hello, why in the hell would I be dating an American with a spider fetish that refused to cage his nasty spider?!?!?

All I know is that if this ever happens and someone doesn’t slap me out of that nightmare, I’ll be a little angry at myself and those of you reading…..

No comments:

Post a Comment